Did you know that each zebra can be identified by its unique pattern of stripes, similar to the way we can be identified by our fingerprints? The Zebra bicycle helmet will certainly help you stand out from the crowd!
THE ZEBRA BIKE HELMET IS ABOUT SAFETY
The Zebra bicycle helmet for children comes with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features, you can feel confident that this helmet will provide the perfect head protection for your child.
OUR UNIQUE HELMETS HAVE BECOME WILDLY POPULAR
We talk to guardians and parents who tell us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet. Quite the contrary, the children are crazy about their new best friend, the striped Zebra helmet, which they bring along wherever they go.
ACTIVE IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Crazy Safety children’s helmets in the animal series fit heads measuring 49 to 55cm. The striped Zebra helmet is constructed to be light, durable, and comfortable while providing plenty of ventilation. That makes it the ideal partner, whether the kids are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have passed rigorous tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY ANIMAL HELMET
These patented and proprietary helmets for kids are designed in Denmark, by the one and only Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our unique helmets of the animal series are widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here