Designed for Kids
Tired of reminding your kids to wear a bike helmet? That won’t be a problem with the Crazy Safety Grey Shark helmet, because its kind of…hard to forget! With their iconic animal designs, our safety helmets are more than just head protection; they are a unique character that joins your kid’s journey, letting them express themselves while protecting their heads. They won’t use them because they have to, they’ll use them because they want to.
Making Safety Cool
Our mission is to combine design and safety in the coolest way we can, so that being safe, is being cool. With over 1 million Crazy Safety helmets sold worldwide, we have earned the trust of thousands of parents while keeping kids safe in style.
The Crazy Safety helmets are designed to be your kid’s first bicycle helmet, important because good habits start early. We have a wide variety of colourful matching products in the Crazy Safety universe for both kids and parents.
Give Them a Head Start on Safety with a Cool Helmet
The Crazy Safety helmets are suitable for kids aged 2-7 years. All helmets are made in high quality in-mold lightweight EPS foam. Adjustable size with the internal fitting system that changes the helmet size from 49cm to 55cm. The red safety LED light with 3 functions is built into the internal rotational dial fit system, and the battery is easy to change. 6 big ventilation holes in the front, top and rear provides a good flow of air. All helmets come with a light, a chin protect pad, matching colored straps and removable and washable inner cushions. The Crazy Safety animal helmets are ideal for cycling, skateboarding, scooter riding, balance biking and rollerblading.
The Crazy Safety helmets comply with all safety standards. The Crazy Safety animal helmets have a unique patented design that has passed rigorous safety testing and comply with EN 1078: 2012 + A1: 2012 regulations and safety standards. For extra safety there is a build in red LED light in the back.
Good to Know
Kids head sizes can vary greatly. For the best and safest fit, measure the circumference of your kid's head before purchase.
Guide to measure your kids head - See video on how to measure your kids head - click here
- Have your kid standing with the head facing forward.
- Locate the widest part of the head (Right above the eyebrows).
- Place a measuring tape around the head, keeping it in level to measure the circumference.
- Check the measurement in cm and compare with our sizing chart. If the measure is between 49cm and 55cm, the helmet will fit your kid!
- Origen: Designed and developed in Denmark, made in PRC and (patented) worldwide
- Safety: Tested and certified according to safety standards EN 1078: 2012 + A1: 2012
- Material: In-mold polycarbonate shell/protective EPS foam
- Weight: 280-350 grams – Lightweight helmet
- Ventilation: 6 big ventilation holes
- Maintenance: Removeable and washable inner cushions
- Extra features: Red LED light with 3 functions. Changeable button battery CR2032
- Size: Head size 49-55cm