A group of giraffes is called a tower. With our Blue Giraffe helmet, you’ll certainly be standing above the rest!
THE BLUE GIRAFFE HELMET FOR HAVING FUN, SAFELY
The Blue Giraffe helmet, like every helmet in our animal series, comes with an adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features, you can have full confidence in this helmet providing the perfect head protection for your children!
OUR UNIQUE HELMETS CAN BE SPOTTED FROM AFAR
Our wonderful community of parents and guardians have shared with us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Blue Giraffe helmet. In fact, the helmet now tags along wherever their kids go!
THE BEST OF THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Our Crazy Safety children’s animal helmets are designed to fit heads measuring 49 to 55cm. The Blue Giraffe helmet is a light, comfortable and durable one that provides plenty of ventilation. This makes it the ideal safe partner, whether the children are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. Safety is always our priority, the helmets have all passed rigorous tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY BICYCLE HELMET FOR ALL KIDS
Our patented and proprietary helmets for children have been designed in Denmark, by Zdenko Oliver Santini. These incredibly creative animal helmets have become widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here