Did you know that a black panther is either a melanistic leopard or a melanistic jaguar? Melanism refers to the occurrence of excess dark pigmentation. With our Black Panther helmet, you can decide for yourself which big cat to be!
THE BLACK PANTHER HELMET IS DESIGNED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD
Adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light are standard features in all of the bike helmets in our animal helmet series. This is to give you the confidence that the helmet provides the perfect head protection for your child.
UNIQUE HELMETS ARE NOW WORN WORLDWIDE
Parents and guardians tell us that they no longer need to remind their toddlers to wear their bike helmets, but that their children are crazy about the Black Panther helmet. So much so, that it has become their best friend that tags along wherever they go.
PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOORS
The Crazy Safety children’s helmets are designed to fit most heads measuring 49 – 55 cm. The Black Panther helmet is built to be light, comfortable and durable, and to provide plenty of ventilation. This makes it the ideal safe companion, whether your child is out and about on their scooter, bike, tricycle, skateboard, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have passed thorough safety tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY CHILDREN’S HELMET
These proprietary and patented helmets for kids have been designed in Denmark, by our very own Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our popular 3D animal helmets have become widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here