Wear With Pride
A helmet should be something you are proud to wear, and that won’t be a problem with the Crazy Safety E-bike helmet, because it has a unique minimalist Danish design. The optimal comfort and safety features make sure that you won’t use it because you have to, but because you want to.
Making Safety Cool
Our mission is to combine design and safety in the coolest way we can, so that being safe, is being cool.
We have a wide variety of unique and cool products in the Crazy Safety universe.
Next Generation Safety
The Crazy Safety E-bike helmets are constructed with shock-absorbing inner EPS foam, with a sturdy in-mold polycarbonate shell. The size is M/L 55cm – 61cm and can easily be adjusted with the internal rotational dial fit system. 12 big well placed ventilation holes in the front, top and rear provides a good flow of air. The helmet is equipped with UV-resistant and fog free visor with extra space for normal glasses, strong and sturdy reflective straps, magenetic Fidlock buckle for one-hand opening, rear build in LED light with changeable battery, Pace rubber plate and removeable and washable soft inner cushions. The Crazy Safety E-bike helmets are ideal for cycling, city biking, racing, skateboarding, scooter riding, BMX biking, and rollerblading.
The Crazy Safety E-bike helmets comply with all safety standards. The helmets havs passed rigorous safety testing and comply with EN 1078 + A1 2013/ EN ISO 12312-1 2013 + A1 2015
Good To Know
Head sizes can vary greatly. For the best and safest fit, measure the circumference of your head before purchase.
See how to measure your head size here:
- Stand up with your head facing forward,
- Locate the widest part of your head (right above the eyebrows)
- Place a measuring tape around the head, keeping it in level to measure the circumference.
- Check the measurement in cm and compare with our sizing chart. If the measure is between 55cm and 61cm the helmet will fit.
- Origen: Designed and developed in Denmark, made in PRC
- Safety: Tested and certified according to safety standard EN 1078 + A1 2013/ EN ISO 12312-1 2013 + A1 2015
- Material: In-mold polycarbonate shell/protective EPS foam
- Weight: 462g
- Ventilation: 12 ventilation holes
- Maintenance: Removeable and washable inner cushions
- Extra features: UV Visor, Fidlock buckle, LED light, reflective straps and Pace rubber plate
- Size: Head size M/L – 55cm to 61cm