Dragons mainly exist in myths and fables, but our Blue Dragon helmet is certainly the next best thing!
THE BLUE DRAGON HELMET IS DESIGNED WITH SAFETY AS A PRIORITY
Adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light are all standard features in all of our animal series helmets. This is to grant you the peace of mind that the helmet provides the perfect head protection for your child!
THESE UNIQUE HELMETS ARE WORN WORLDWIDE
Parents and guardians around the world tell us that they no longer need to remind their toddlers to wear their bicycle helmets, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend; the Blue Dragon helmet. In fact, their helmet tags along wherever they go. By the way, did you notice this cool Blue Dragon bicycle bell?
HELMETS FOR THE OUTDOORS
The Crazy Safety kids’ helmets have been designed to fit most heads measuring 49 – 55cm. The Blue Dragon helmet is constructed to be light, comfortable, and durable while providing plenty of ventilation. These features make it the ideal safe companion, whether your children are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have passed thorough safety tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY BIKE HELMET FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
These proprietary and patented helmets for all kids have been designed in Denmark, by our very own Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our innovative 3D Animal Helmets have become widely copied, to be safe, ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here