Dragons are the stuff of legends, their origins leading back at least 5,000 years. These mystical creatures hold their intrigue with each new generation. Our Red Dragon helmet is inspired by Chinese mythology.
THE RED DRAGON BIKE HELMET IS MADE FOR SAFETY
The Red Dragon bicycle helmets come with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system and a built-in LED light. With these features, you can have confidence that the helmet provides the perfect head protection for your children.
WILDLY POPULAR, UNIQUE HELMETS
Many parents and guardians have shared with us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Red Dragon helmet. In fact, the helmet now accompanies them everywhere. By the way, did you notice this cool Red Dragon bicycle bell?
IDEAL FOR THE GREAT OUTDOORS
The Crazy Safety animal series children’s helmets fit heads that measure 49 to 55cm. The Red Dragon helmet is built to be comfortable, light and while providing plenty of ventilation. These features make it the ideal safe partner, whether your child is out and about on their scooter, bike, tricycle, skateboard, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have passed thorough tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY HELMETS FOR ALL GIRLS AND BOYS
These patented, proprietary helmets for children are designed in Denmark, by our very own Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our inventive helmets of the animal series are widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: a total of 6 vents in the front, top, and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: a single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here